2.12.2011

LEAVING!!!!

TODAY is the day! After what seems like FOREVER! The longest winter break of my entire life is over, which means I'M HEADED TO MELBOURNE!!!! Riding up with the family to NY to fly out of JFK soon, and then will head to LA (switch flights), then New Zealand, then finally the land down under!!! I'm excited, and a little nervous all at the same time, but I know that it's going to be an amazing adventure! And honestly, after two months of being at home, I'm ready to get back to school and do something with my life! And of course, I'm ready to just soak in everything that Australia has to offer. The beautiful landmarks, culture, people, and food (though I SWEAR I'm staying away from kangaroo meat!). Plus, a little side note, Chris Brown will be in the place in April (ahhh PERFECT timing), so I have that to look forward to as well. Springing VIP??? Maybe haha :-) Next time I blog, I'll be in MELBOURNE!!! Wish me well!

PEACE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment